CHIEF (BARR) SYLVESTER O. OKONKWO, JP, KSC – APC SENATORIAL CANDIDATE, ANAMBRA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE
Chief (Barr) Sylvester Okonkwo, “Okwuluora Ojoto” is an experienced and active politician, an erudite lawyer, entrepreneur and the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate for Anambra Central Senatorial Zone for February 16th, 2019 election into the Senate of Federal Republic of Nigeria. His experience, resourcefulness, exposure and unquenchable desire to make a positive difference in his environment are some of his good qualities that Anambra Central will leverage on when he is assigned to represent our people in the Senate.
Okwuluora is a man with a rare passion for community service, who is driven by honesty and integrity, tailored to make life more meaningful for everybody. As a natural perfectionist, he works selflessly with exceptional dedication and commitment to attain distinction, as well as achieve the highest standards and excellence in everything he sets out to do.
He is a philanthropist, whose input in educational support and related capacity building initiatives for the youth, aged and vulnerable groups, as well as other classes of people in our society stands him out.
Born on the 15th day of February 1958 and hails from Ojoto in Idemili South LGA of Anambra State, Chief (Barr) Sylvester Onuorah Okonkwo had his early education at St Barnabas Primary School, Ojoto after which he proceeded to Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha for his secondary school education from 1973 to 1978. In 1979 he was admitted into the University of Lagos, Akoka (NTTC) for National Certificate of Education (NCE) Program. He graduated in 1982, after which he proceeded for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme in 1983.
Thereafter, he was admitted into the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus to study Law, from where he graduated with an LL.B (Hons) degree. He attended the Nigerian Law School and obtained his B.L degree. He has very rich corporate and professional service experience and achievement spanning so many years. These include:
– Mouka Mezue Okonkwo & Partners – Principal Partner (1995-1997)
– A corporate and International Law firm that participated in several mega national and international commercial transactions including GSM licensing and auctioning.
– RELTEL – Pioneer Executive Director, Marketing/Corporate Affairs (2001-2003). Reltel was one of the early CDMA licensed Telecomm operators in Nigeria.
– Emis Telecommunication –Pioneer Executive Director Marketing & Sales (1997-2001) – Emis was the first licensed private Telecomm Company in Nigeria offering fixed wireless access services using the CDMA Technology.
– Global I-Burst Nigeria Limited: Chairman (2011-to date) – NCC licensed Broadband Data Company offering the most advanced and superfast broadband and Hi-speed data services to both private and public enterprise customers in Nigeria.
– Chinto Technologies Limited – Chairman/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (2003 till Date). This is a licensed ISP offering Virtual Broadband Data and Internet services to Schools, SMEs, public and private enterprises for their operations and services in Nigeria and around the world.
Chief (Barr) Sylvester Okonkwo’s goals are to strive for excellence, commitment and selfless dedication at all times in all positions and circumstances and to attain distinction and proficiency in all his life’s endeavors.
He is a vibrant, active and dogged politician with resonating, mass followership in Anambra State, particularly in Anambra Central Senatorial Zone and other parts of Nigeria. As a committed and consistent politician, he had contested various elections including Governorship and Senatorial offices in 2013 and 2015, respectively.
Chief (Barr) Okonkwo is a person who has sustained the drive to take extraordinary challenges and achieve a rare feat in his desire to improve society. This passion drove him beyond his career as a consummate lawyer to attain uncommon proficiency in integrated information technology, virtual data, and communications services. His dream is to attain a state of development in Nigeria where harmony and smooth functioning of all sectors are achieved driven by integrated Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems.
Chief (Barr) Sylvester Okonkwo JP, KSC is a devoted Christian and a Knight of St. Christopher (KSC). He is married to Lady (Barr) Chidiebele Okonkwo and they are blessed with five children.
His Hobbies include Reading, Traveling, Playing Squash and Scrabble.
Vote Barr. Sylvester Okonkwo Maka itinye ezi-okwu n’olu obodo! Vote APC for Anambra Central Senatorial District.
#Senate #AnambraCentral #SylvesterOkonkwo